Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Heart's A-Flutter

Both figuratively and literally . . .

Ben just left with both! of! the! boys! to bring me a splendid little treat I call The Mocha from our favorite local coffee shop.

And, I've already had a cup of strong coffee today.

Mmmmmm, there can never be too much silence nor too much coffee.

-----------------------------------

Things I have been interested in lately/want to blog about:

* the adoption thing. It is like an ameba - slowly moving along leaving a trail of slime in its wake. I'm not sure how to go about the interviews I need to do, the will we need to make, and getting Fish's birth certificate. So many little amebas!

*our gorgeous garden. This amazing piece of our back yard that is doing it's own thing with just a bit of watering and weeding from us.

* my amazing family. The boys and the fun things that happen with them. Ben and the way he supports me. My grandmother's failing health. My mom's incredible strength. I am gaining such encouragement from the people in my life that fit into the family category.

* the race. Yep, one little blog post back in February mentioned it and now it is complete . . . 13.1 miles and I'm now hooked on running. I love it and can't wait for my next race (the Drop Top 10K in June).

No comments: