Friday, October 31, 2008

What You Do

I'm up today before any of my blogging buddies have updated, so I guess that leaves updating my own blog. How boring:)

Trick or Treat. Mmmmmmmmmm. Bowls of endless candy. Yummmmmmmm.

Oh, sorry, where was I? Yes, it's Halloween. We are having a "scary" dinner with some friends tonight. Since our little ones are, well, little, our scary dinner consists of spaghetti with eyeballs, scary salad, goulish garlic bread, and Frankenstein cupcakes. (As if they won't have enough sugar shortly after dinner!) After dinner it's off to a local retirement home to trick or treat and then to the "good" neighborhood where there are full sized candy bars given to Mamas, I mean those cute little kids.

Well, I'm off to round up my zoo supplies. This year we have a tiger and a zebra. So cute!

No comments: