Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving one and all! If you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a wonderful day too☺

By the way, apparently I was trying to kill Fish - the vomits were probably due to starting solids too early. The last time we were at the doctors (you know, when we got the antibiotic) he said to go ahead and start feeding him solids. Start with rice cereal and then if he tolerates that well, move quickly into other foods. Well, he tolerated rice cereal pretty well and so I started apples a couple days later. The vomits didn't start right away so I didn't connect the two (probably should have though . . . ). When I first noticed the vomits it seemed connected with the antibiotic since it was happening within an hour after taking the medicine. After a while, he started throwing up after he nursed each time. So there you go. Me, force feeding my child (the one I didn't want to start on solids this soon anyway because he may be my last biological child and I want to nurse as long as possible).

No comments: