Sunday, November 25, 2007

I Did What?!

I think I must be crazy. A couple of weeks ago, maybe I was bored or something, I did something I've never done before. I did something I never thought I would ever do. I. signed. up. for. a. half. marathon.

In my craziness, I didn't really factor in what this would do to our life. Ben and I choose to make exercise a part of our everyday life, but a half marathon means some SERIOUS training. At times, I will be running for over an hour (not including the warm up, cool down, and shower time). Today I ran 3 miles with a friend, so we were a little late getting back. Treefrog was still awake from the nap he is supposedly done taking and Fish woke up about a minute after Ben left to do his run. People, how am I going to fit in over an hour of running when I can barely fit in a thirty minute run?!

Ben is great. He will make sure we have the time and he will push me out the door when necessary. Still. I must have been crazy because did I mention there will be times that I will be running OVER AN HOUR? Sheesh.

No comments: