Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tired Eyes

Sleep isn't coming easily these days. My back has been really hurting and I finally picked up that virus that my boys have both been fighting for two (three?) weeks now. I succumbed to Unisom last night, but still had interrupted sleep as my throat dries out considerably throughout the night. Each day I try to encourage myself that I am one day closer to being done with this cold and my night's sleep should be better:)

Tonight should be a fun night, however. Ben and I won tickets through a raffle at the college where he works and so he and I are heading in to Portland to see a Trailblazers game. This is my first NBA game ever, so I'm pretty excited. Plus, a little trip to VooDoo Donuts will be in order for after the game! Trans fats here we come!!

No comments: