Monday, August 24, 2009

Super Mom!

Not! :)

I am a bit proud of myself today. Ben is still in the middle of the August rush (my friend last night lovingly called me a Residence Life Widow!), so we are spending much of our days being - just being. Today, though, I had the kids dressed and ready to go (along with myself) by 9am. I had a date, you see. A date with the track. So, while I walked circles pushing Pillbug in the stroller, Treefrog and Fish played in the grass. It felt so good to be out. Even though my time ended when Treefrog decided to hit Fish in the head with a large rock, it was good to go. The boys had fun and I'm pretty sure Fish will sleep well this afternoon.

When I got back from the walk, I even managed to get a shower. Pillbug spent some time in the swing and the boys started outside and then moved inside to watch The Lion King. Oh the joys of juggling three children and trying to get some self-care in! I do feel so blessed by these little ones. I'm glad they are a part of my life:)

Well, Pillbug is screaming so my blogging time has come to an end. If you would like to join me tomorrow, I'll be at the track at 9am!

No comments: