Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year

2010 is here. I wonder what this year will hold. We have had a pretty crazy end to 2009. To sum it up: A significant head injury (Treefrog), bladder spasms (Fish), and a UTI that turned into a kidney infection (Pillbug). Yep, all within 5 weeks time.

I'm not necessarily one for resolutions, but there are a few things I would like to see happen this year. One, exercise more (doesn't everyone say this?!). Two, blog more. Three, make a point to play with my kids more.

There are many things that I could do better, but I would just like to focus on these three. I think keeping it simple, using broad terms, and allowing myself the freedom to shape the goals as time goes on will help make these things happen this year.

Signing off for now and hoping to be back sooner rather than later:)

No comments: