Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sand in places I've never known

The beach trip has turned out to not be that bad. One of the friends along is asserting her teenager-dom, but we are getting along okay so far. Here are a couple of pictures that I thought I'd share.







Moments later Treefrog was literally blown over by a wave. We went back to the house to change just in time for him to come back down to the beach and do this:









And this is where I spent most of my day feeding one of my addictions:















This is the first time I've tried to post pictures (obviously since it is only my second post and all). I may have a few more tries before I get it right. Edited to add: It looks like I finally figured it out. It was actually blogger's problem, not mine (Yeah!! I'm not a complete idiot!!)

No comments: