Friday, October 19, 2007

Why do I do this to myself?

So, I have been reading blogs for over a year now and have just felt the need to join in. I'm not sure if this will be a short or long road, but I've started walking nonetheless.

Here are the major players:
Me, I'm Ashlee and I'll get around to filling out my profile one of these days.
Ben, he's the husband (5 years and counting)
Treefrog, the oldest son (2 years old)
Fish, the youngest son (4 months)

Yeah, like I really named my children that. But, for now, that's all you're getting *kisses*

I want this to be a place for me to record bits of our life. I'll probably use this on more than one occasion to do a little venting (I've already got a couple posts up my sleeve about this weekend!). I guess the only thing left is to begin. . .

This weekend (as in Ben is packing as I am typing!!) we are taking the kids to the beach. Ben's mom and dad have the family's beach house for the weekend and they invited us along. Now, on a normal basis it takes a while for me to get excited about having to pack up everything we own in order to sleep in a different bed and throw our schedule to the wind (sleeping? who cares about sleeping?! Let's watch a video instead!). This time, however, I have even MORE exciting news. Not only will 4 adults, 2 teenagers, and 2 small children be cramming into a house with only 3 beds, Ben's parents agreed to allow his two teenage sisters to EACH. BRING. A. FRIEND. Awesome.

Stay tuned for more . . .

No comments: